3. Adventure of the Seas
I was invited to assist Seminar at Sea of Royal Caribbean beacuse Im a Travel Agent. In overall the activities onboard are good. The cordinance between Front Desk and Housekeeping its bad. I order a gift Online for delivering the first day and I received the last day. The food at night in the main dining are not good and the buffet in luch is not good at all. The only place that I enjoyed the food was on the Chef Table and I paid $85 per person. My room was very clean and the housekeeping was very friendly. The waiters in Dining Room are very pleasant. The surfrider and the waterslide are awesome, very fun. I reserved a Excusion but when we arrive at St. Marteen was canceled for the weather and the offer us another excursions. I think that Shore Excursions table are need to open early. Its a great cruise and you can have fun with your family.

Good Cruise!