• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Gazulara
2-5 Cruises • Age 20s

Sail Date: May 2018
Cabin: Interior

I was invited to assist Seminar at Sea of Royal Caribbean beacuse Im a Travel Agent. In overall the activities onboard are good. The cordinance between Front Desk and Housekeeping its bad. I order a gift Online for delivering the first day and I received the last day. The food at night in the main dining are not good and the buffet in luch is not good at all. The only place that I enjoyed the food was on the Chef Table and I paid $85 per person. My room was very clean and the housekeeping was very friendly. The waiters in Dining Room are very pleasant. The surfrider and the waterslide are awesome, very fun. I reserved a Excusion but when we arrive at St. Marteen was canceled for the weather and the offer us another excursions. I think that Shore Excursions table are need to open early. Its a great cruise and you can have fun with your family.

Interior

Cabin 2V

Was clean, organized.

Port Reviews

San Juan

Long line on the embarkation day but move fast. And the staff on counter was very fast and friendly.

Bayonne (Cape Liberty)

Desembarkarion process was very quickly.

previous reviewnext review