The main reason that my husband and I chose this cruise was the itinerary. We enjoy long cruises and sailing 39 nights from Fremantle to Tilbury(London) appealed to us. Stops included Mauritius, various South African stops, St Helena, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Casablanca and Lisbon. We went on many excursions but the visit to a private game reserve in Mossel Bay, South Africa and Marrakech was the most enjoyable The entertainment was superb thanks to the cruise director Katie with something different each of the 39 nights. The caliber of the singers and dancers far exceeded any other cruise that I have been on and the costumes were outstanding. Kudos to Captain Andrey for his friendliness and exceptional capability when required. There was something about the ambience of this cruise. The helpful, friendly staff always ready with a smile, the delicious food and the sea day activities made this cruise something special. This cruise was magical.

Magic

Astor Cruise Review by JaniceA

JaniceA’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cruise & Maritime Voyages Astor price drops

Two separate beds with a large window in between. Ample closet space and storage and bathroom amenities.