3. Oasis of the Seas
We had been on Allure a few years ago and loved it, so we wanted to try the sister ship, Oasis. I would still rate Allure a bit better as far as the food that was offered, but most of our meals were very good. Embarkation and disembarkation went very smoothly, especially since we had everything done online ahead of time. We also had booked all our entertainment ahead of time and made sure our friends were on the same schedule with us. We enjoyed the "my time" dining since it was nice to be flexible and not have to stop enjoying the pool and jacuzzi to get ready for dinner at a specific time. All the shows were spectacular! We loved the Las Vegas Tenors and my personal favorite is the diving show in the aqua theater. We found that if we got to each show about 20-30 minutes early we were able to get the seats we wanted. Since there is so much to do, we never felt like we were on such a gigantic ship. I knew I wanted to try the zip line since I had not done it on Allure, and my only regret is that I waited until the last day to do it! It was great and I would suggest you try it on the first sea day so you can go on it again. I was in search of the wonderful omelets and crepes I had remembered on Allure, but never found them. (someone told me you had to pay extra for omelets? not OK!) When we slept in and wanted a simple breakfast we would go to the Cafe Promenade at Central Park. It's not an extra charge and we liked being able to eat out among the trees. The children's pools were so fantastic it made me want to bring my grandkids next time. Overall, it was a great cruise!

Amazing entertainment on Oasis!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by luvmaui14

luvmaui14’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 7D 7650
Very spacious cabin with a balcony. Ours had a refrigerator which meant we only had 3 drawers. We had plenty of hangers, but not enough room for folded clothes since I put my makeup in one of the drawers near the lighted makeup table.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins