3. Emerald Dawn
It was recommended by a trusted source and lived up to my expectations. I took three days prior to embarkation in Amsterdam to get over jet-lag and to view and tour this great city. It eased me into the cruise mode. My embarkation was smooth as silk. I was met by the captain and escorted on board by the cruise director and given all the information needed to get settled quickly. I enjoyed all activities the cruise had to offer both on board and on shore. They were well prepared and executed in a timely fashion. The chef's presentation each day during port talk wet my appetite for the upcoming meal and each meal was presented as a specialty of the region we were sailing through. My accommodation did not need improvement and was very well looked after by the cabin attendant. The cleanliness of the ship and the service by the crew left nothing to be desired. When I left the ship with a well staggered disembarkation I knew that I would look for another cruise with Emerald Waterways.

The Rhine and Danube Adventure