3. Norwegian Epic
My first time cruising since I was a kid.. also I have never been to Europe! Every port on this itinerary was incredible-so much to do. I did many of the things on the Epic but mostly at night due to a busy sightseeing schedule. Service and staff were especially helpful and the ship was very clean.On and off were fast and easy-no waiting at all Cagney's Steakhouse and Taste dining room were my favorite meals, all the shows were very well done. I did not pay for additional charge activities (other than dining) or play at the casino so I cannot provide much information on games, bingo, etc. There are plenty of things to do but our day at sea was especially rainy so outdoor pools etc were not available for us. The ship was at capacity but rarely felt crowded. Sometimes I had trouble finding a seat in the buffet area indoors at busy times. Most food I had was very good even at the buffet and other included dining areas. O'Sheehans sports bar has great wings and nachos available 24/7 and desserts were the best!! I did a few NCL shore excursions which were very easy. They give you priority disembarking and were organized well. The hardest part was deciding which ones to do since there are so many great choices. I would definitely return to Florence and Barcelona to explore more of the area as one day was not enough for me!

Incredible Mediterranean Trip!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by koernert

koernert’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IA
Deck 9
Lots of storage in the small interior cabin, the bathroom set up is a little strange but I didn't mind the separate sink area. Beds were comfy and surprisingly quiet. I did not hear others from adjoining rooms. Very happy with this trip and looking for the next one to book!!!
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins