3. Harmony of the Seas
Embankment and dismemberment went smooth. No lines 10 minutes max both boarding and unboarding Staff on this ship were extremely friendly and helpful throughout my entire cruise shore excursion were great traveled with family of 10. And had a great time. One bad review for entire cruise. Is the amount of people way to many as there were not enough chairs at the pool to accommodate this many people . Windjammer needs better bathroom locations. Shore excursions were awesome this is my 2nd visit to Haiti this was my favorite . Snorkeled and enjoyed the ocean side of island In Mexico did the secret river unbelievable Ricardo was our guide words can not describe the beauty . Could have had more time on return to ferry to shop. In Jamaica went horseback riding what a great experience in the ocean with the horses. Staff at chukka were lots of fun and playful which I found great .

Royal Caribbean is only way to cruise

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Cperry47

Cperry47’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 14684
Cabin was great. Storeroom attendant. Was awesome all needs met in timely manner. He was a total pleasure
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins