3. Anthem of the Seas
We traveled with 6 other friends. The Anthem went to Bermuda, St.Maarten, Puerto Rico, and Labadee. Our cabin was a Junior Suite with a large balcony (what a room!!). It was large enough for a pizza party for all 8 of us. The food was pretty good, but very salty. I ordered extra vegetables and sometimes the broccoli was like a salt-lick. Next time, I'll request a low-or-no-salt diet! The snorkeling in Bermuda was great, the i-Fly on the ship was cool (second time we did it), and the highlight was the zip-line in Labadee! Wanted to do it again!! The beaches are great with lots of natural shade and lounge chairs and hammocks available. I'd skip the jeep tour on St Maarten, as most of the island (French side) is wiped out and there was not much to see. The beach was fine on the Dutch side. The Vivo Beach Club in PR was beautiful and the lunch was good. Elegant, clean, and beautiful beach and pool. We had the 2nd best Pina Colladas at the bar there. We saw "We Will Rock You" for the 3rd time and it was just as good as the first two. Loved it. The Gift was pointless the first time so we did not see it again, as was Spectra. If you like Cabaret stuff I guess it would be OK. Hard to find a really good Pina Collada except in the Two-70 lounge: excellent ones there!! Brass and Bock is a nice quiet bar to meet before dinner: the waitstaff is very friendly, see Agusti for excellent service!!

9-Day Cruise

Peggetha’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Junior Suite with Large Balcony
Cabin J1 11632
Lots of room, balcony was awesome; 2 lounges, 2 chairs, 2 tables and room to spare. Large tub, lots of closets and drawer space.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins