3. Norwegian Epic
My friend and I have always talked about going on a cruise together. She couldn’t have picked the most perfect cruise ship, Epic. I truly can’t express my utter gratitude to the crew of the Epic, I felt like family and was treated as such. Everyone was so heart warming, kind, helpful and everything else in between. I loved seeing their smiles, and being greeted throughout the ship. Dominic, who cleaned up our cabins, always greeted me with a smile in the morning, And for me a smile brightens my day, I truly appreciated everything he had done for me. The entertainment crew on the ship was top notch!!!! I have never had so much fun!!! Personally. I am not a very outgoing person, but this trip, I had a complete blast. Between the game shows, bingo, karaoke, and the themed dance parties, I have never felt so alive. lol I truly appreciate Andres and his entire team for making this trip unbelievable. I can’t remember everyone’s name, but Lester, Ruby, Manay( spelt that wrong) and everyone else hold a special piece in my heart. I will always remember their enthusiasm and warmth. And even walking around the ship and them to remember me made my day. Honestly, they made a wonderful impact on my me. I decided to to go the spa. The best decision ever!!! Everyone was fantastic!! I felt relaxed, pampered, and completely refreshed. They are amazing people!!! I want to thank everyone for making this the most amazing experience ever!!, I am planning my next cruise for 2019 on the Epic!!!

Amazing trip