Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by malissadaisley77

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior

We cruise with RC all the time so much so that we are almost at Diamond Status. So it kills me to say this but we had a terrible time on Enchantment of Seas. We stayed in room 3599. Unbeknownst to us this was directly below the Centrum. We heard EVERY party thru our ceiling every night ALL night. So got zero sleep. Our room did not have a fridge which we needed because husband has meds that need to stay cold. Drink machines were either flat or completly out. Quest services was very rude stating they didnt have time to deal with us and tp call 1800 number. Bathrooms werr old and falling apart, activites limited, staff was rude, room attendant told us we had to be out of room by 630am so he could clean for next cruisers and that we could wait on fifth floor. All 10 of our party sat on 5th floor for 3 hours before we were able to leave, guest services closed out BIL account but not my sisters so on last day they had to wait ANOTHER hour in line to close her seapass card. They are in same room and married..the attendant that was letting people off ship said oh well you should have paid your bill...which they did, the night before and in cash. While waiting outside I attempted to go back in and us restroom and was told that I could not amd that I would have to use restroom across the street! Seriously. This is at the miami port. I also want to note that the nightmare rooms we got were at full price and NOT discounted. Never again.

malissadaisley77's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 3V 3599

Room is not soundproof. You will hear all parties in centrum above your head. No fridge.

Key West

We got a 8 seater go cart and drove around the sites. Price was 278. Had fu !

malissadaisley77