3. Adventure of the Seas
The highlight of the cruise for me-besides the amazing food, onboard activities, and exquisite destinations- was the service provided by the cruise staff. Our servers became part of our family, our room attendant was always smiling and the rest of our service was prompt and professional. The weather was a bit overcast on one of the days, but there was so much to do indoors that it hardly mattered. A bar was only a few feet away at all times, and touch screens were available everywhere to keep you updated on all the different activities that were going on at any given time. There were comedy shows, dance shows, ice shows, health seminars, shopping and jewelry seminars, and so much more -those being my favorite events. There were always pools and hot tubs open when I wanted to swim, even late at night. My experience with the shore excursion desk and the general service desk were both very helpful and happy to refund and reschedule activities for me and my boyfriend. The ship was big enough and there were enough events in different areas that I never felt over crowded. The fun zone with an arcade, slides, and the wave rider were also personal favorites.

Best staff of any vacation I’ve been on

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Sarahb273

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior
Sarahb273’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 1V 9349
Lots of storage space, very comfortable beds. The TV swung out and was mobile which was a great feature.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins