3. Adventure of the Seas
My first cruise. Didn’t look at other options. My own fault. Went with family members. Based on their experiences it sounded good to them but they were also disappointed. Nothing really handicap friendly. Especially the ports! And if I had known kids were going to be everywhere I would have changed plans. Have to watch for kids cruise free next time! But I doubt there will be a next time! Way too costly for what you get! I was embarrassed by staff in front of other guests because I had a power strip in my suitcase. Did not know it was contraband. And then had to lug my suitcase up to room. They would not deliver it! Elevators were long to wait for! Communication was not the worst. Most of the crew could not speak good English to passengers. Casino employees did not seem happy and the ones that came to your machine were the absolute worst!

Cruise from hell

Bevvug’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 6658
Thought we booked a handicap room! Take that up with my travel agent.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins