3. Norwegian Dawn
Best record for hygiene and just a great crew. Always a pleasure to sail with you guys and we won't try another cruise line I don't think we are happy with this one! The only issues we had were with the Iconcierge app being terrible and the Deal or No Deal game being terrible. Other then that just an amazing time! Love the energy of the crew and how they take care of not only our happiness on the trip but also being super clean and professional. This was our 3rd cruise and the 2nd on the Dawn. I brought my daughters this time for their 16th birthday present and they had never left the country or been on a boat. They are hooked and are already begging to go again as a gift for their graduation! We will miss the Dawn on the Bermuda out of Boston run but look forward to our next adventure aboard the Gem that will be taking over that cruise!!

Always an excellent time!!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Nightwing007

Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 9096
Excellent room...the room attendant was not as attentive as on previous cruises but those were exceptional attendants. This one did his job well but didn't wow us like the others had.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins