I fancied a short cruise with some formal nights included, so this 8 night cruise ticked that box! As I stay on the ship the ships life, crew, staff, food, gym, restaurants and entertainment are important to me..and I was not disappointed. All were brilliant for me so my rating is 15 out of 10! The older ship has a lot of character for me, views of the seascape almost everywhere.. The cabin was fine with the welcome addition of a fridge.. The TV has been upgraded since i was last on board much better.. Room service was very good too.. Absolutely loved dining in the Thistle restaurant.. Entertainment suited me and followed on from second sitting in the restaurant.. A general spread of various activities, not my bag though..this was a "spa break" for me..so enjoyed the gym and sauna most mornings.. I found the service excellent..:-) I stay on board so cannot comment on the shore excursions.. I will book on Braemar again soon..the small ship really suits my condition...embarkation and disembarkation were a breeze! Enjoy :-) BFN "Grumpy!..."

A Brilliant Cruise for me...

Braemar Cruise Review by southamptonboy12

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Single Inside Cabin

All were brilliant for me so my rating is 15 out of 10!

The cabin was fine with the welcome addition of a fridge..

The TV has been upgraded since i was last on board much better..

Room service was very good too..

Absolutely loved dining in the Thistle restaurant..

Entertainment suited me and followed on from second sitting in the restaurant..

I found the service excellent..:-)

I stay on board so cannot comment on the shore excursions..

Enjoy :-)

BFN

"Grumpy!..."
southamptonboy12’s Full Rating Summary
Get Braemar price drops

Single Inside Cabin
Cabin N
Happy with my cabin, all worked well the upgraded TV and a fridge were a welcome addition..
  Braemar Deck Plans