3. Disney Dream
Well we chose this cruise because it was the top shelf of cruise lines catering to families. Of course you pay up front, but hey it's Disney. I will say without a doubt that I would rather pay the excessive prices for a cruise over the parks. I couldn't stand the thought of paying thousands of dollars to basically stand in line in the heat for a 2 - 3 minute ride if we're lucky. The decor was beautiful, staff were nice, food was ok. Let me explain. This is going to sound weird, but the buffet food was top notch, but the dinner EVERY NIGHT left much to be desired. They offer top shelf dessert items as well as a specialty cocktails, but are at an additional cost (fine print on the menu). The kids were happy in the clubs, which surprisingly did not incur an additional expense. They are meticulous about hygiene and offered sanitized wipes everywhere you went to keep the contamination of any virus down. I was surprised with how many times I felt nickeled and dimed while on this cruise. I expected to be whisked away for a leave my worries and wallet behind, but absolutely not. Mikey was into our pockets at every turn from pictures to the soft drinks. I'll just say after spending what we all spend for a disney cruise, I thought that if I preloaded a little over $1,000 onto the stateroom that we could have the cruise of our dreams. NOPE, it was not enough. All in all, it was a very nice cruise to have taken with the family and my kids enjoyed the vacation. I most likely will not book this every year as initially planned, but overall we left happy.

It was good, but we were not blown away

Disney Dream Cruise Review by dharris025

Ages 10 to 12
Ages 16+

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 04D 7622
Best cabin on a cruise that we've seen! Very happy with the space and Verandah. Also, great idea of splitting the restroom (toilet and shower) into two different units. With a family, this saved us a lot of time.
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins

• Parasailing
    Sorry, the flight was great, but I booked with my daughter and they sent us up together. Not a big deal, but we received the same amount of air time as another guest who went up by themselves. Looks like they just doubled their money for all of our double flights by giving us all the same amount of time.
    View All 6 Parasailing Reviews