3. Royal Princess
My wife and I joined a group of friends of 30+, also as our Anniversary celebration trip. Overall, we had a very good time. Unfortunately, weather was cold, and a few rainy days, so we could not take full advantage of all the facilities. Food - quality in general was acceptable, I would only give my LIKE's to 2 items: the dinner rolls and the minute steak. Generally, all the soups and sauces were too salty. Taste in general was good, but far away from being excellent. Service - our waiter and his assistant did a wonderful job in serving our dining demands. Majority of the Buffet dining room need to be retrained for a better smile and manner. Spa - we signed up the first night we boarded the ship after we were shown the facilities. One of the steam rooms was supposed to be scented by Eucalyptus, however, out of the 8 times we used it, only 2 nights were scented. The first night and the night after my verbal reminder of three times. The pool was not kept clean to our expectations, but we could understand that some of the users did not shower before getting into the pool.

Still a Good Value

Royal Princess Cruise Review by mkyim

mkyim’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IF M111
Excellent job for the housekeeping! It could be the plumbing/draining system, the toilet smelled all the time of urine. Other than that, the room was cleaned several times daily, and e really appreciate the hard work.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins