3. Celebrity Constellation
Fantastic is all I can say. Just a perfect cruise. Embarkation: There was a delay but so what. It went fast and once on board I made my way to the Buffet (as did everyone else) and pushed my way through the crowd. I was starving since I haven't eaten in years and really needed to get at it. Outta my way, outta my way! Let me at it!! I was so hungry that I ate off the tray as I shoved my way through the line. Just kidding, but the first day is a feeding frenzy. The buffet food was very good and lots of variety offered. Stateroom: Fabulous! We had a corner aft and the best room steward, Denis, that we ever had. When I first got to the room the couches and patio furniture looked like they came straight from the Goodwill store but I got over that in about 5 minutes. We spend a lot of time on our veranda so this was important to us. Just fantastic. MDR: Bring the bread, quick! Hurry, hurry, hurry with the appetizers, salads, main course, dessert, hurry! I'm starving!! I'm a regular bottom feeder. The food was great in the MDR the first week and went downhill from there but we enjoyed our tablemates and continued to go to visit with them otherwise I would have tried a different food venue. The Oceanliners restaurant was great and was worth every penny but we only went once. Highly recommended. Entertainment: Very good except for one night. The best was Perry Grant. We found him too late, about 9 days into the trip, but didn't miss him after that. He made me laugh and he is just a great entertainer. I love you Perry! The ship overall is in beautiful condition. Very clean and well taken care of. Went up to the pool deck early every morning just to check on the chair hogs and make sure they were all there and they were. It didn't bother me as I don't spend time there but I just wanted to see what everyone was talking about. Ports: If you go to Punta Arenas, Costa Rica take a ships tour. The port is a pit with the dirtiest beaches we ever saw in all of our travels. We did an Okey Dokey tour with Charlie Soto along the coast to see the world's dirtiest beaches and I wouldn't recommend doing that or going with him. The people we talked to who did ships tours were very happy and loved what they had to offer. All of the other port stops were fine. The Casino wasn't very kind to me. The service overall was fantastic. I can't wait to go again.

Love the Constellation. Five stars all the way.

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by lais

Fantastic is all I can say. Just a perfect cruise.
The ship overall is in beautiful condition. Very clean and well taken care of.
The Casino wasn't very kind to me.
The service overall was fantastic.
I can't wait to go again.
lais’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Corner aft 7199. Perfect location. Needs upgrading.
  Celebrity Constellation Deck Plans