Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by HorrorNerd

• Sail Date: Apr 2018
  • Destination: the Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

I was counting down the days until this cruise was over. I brought my 2 year old daughter with me, as well as, my mother. Getting on the ship would have been good but we dealt with some rude people telling us to "hurry up" and putting us in the wrong line and so on.This cruise ship is very hard to navigate with a stroller, wheelchair, etc. Hardly any activities for 2 year olds. The one thing she could do was swim in the kiddie section on nice days but it was too small and too crowded. On cold and windy days it was very hard to find something for her to do. Some staff members were amazing, while others were down right rude.

I had tried the flow rider for the first time and the female staff member "helping" me was getting annoyed with me because I was struggling. Most of the staff in the windjammer were great. Food was okay. Seemed like the same food everyday just about. They misplaced my luggage on the last day. I waited a good 45 minutes before they found it. All while trying to keep my daughter happy. I would not recommend this ship.

HorrorNerd's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 1V 1377

My cabin door was extremely hard to open!!! I can't imagine how an elderly or handicap individual could open these doors. I was on floor 10 towards the back of the ship. It smelt like sewage towards my room. My room was okay. Small but that was expected. Some what clean. Some tv stations worked and some didnt. Refigerator wasn't very cold.

HorrorNerd