3. Adventure of the Seas
We chose this cruise to save money buying flight tickets. Overall it was a great experience, we had fun. The staff was super attentive and friendly. The only down side was the amount of days at sea. I would have rather had another day in the Bahamas instead of stopping at Port Canaveral. And of course longer hours at the private island. Embarkation and disembarkation went smooth in every port of call. The ship was really nice with many stores. The only store missing was like some type of convenience store just in case travelers needed everyday essentials. Our cabin was very clean but dated. Dinning was great since we took advantage of tasting and trying almost every dish on the menu. Entertainment was great whenever we had time to make it to one. Since we had dinner at 8pm we missed a lot of 9pm shows. We did travel with our children ages 17 and 10. My youngest sons only complaint was that they did not have enough sports competitions and tournaments for his age group, they were mostly for adults. I would definitely travel with Royal again if the price is right and a different itinerary.

7 Day Bahamas Cruise from Bayonne

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6B 6648
In need of some updating.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins