• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Adventure of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
21 Awards

Wait staff main dining room amazing!

Review for Adventure of the Seas to the Bahamas
StarfiSh86
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Sail Date: May 2018
Cabin:
Traveled with children

Waiter Birendra, assistant waiter Jay, and head waiter Noel were outstanding in their very accommodating service to our vegetarian eating style! The main dining room was our choice for dinner every night because of the excellent service provided. Nicholas was very kind in house keeping and went out of his way to make sure everything was just how we asked! Anytime I had asked for a picture to be taken the staff were always happy to snap family pictures and made sure we were happy with the picture before taking off to complete any duties assigned to. The pool or hot tub did give my child a rash all over that was said to be painful and irritating- still not sure if it was from the hot tub or pool but this stopped play time in the pool or hot tub the last two nights :(. Besides that I would have liked to arrive in Nassau earlier and have stayed overnight for no restrictions on returning times- there is so much to do and not enough time at this stop. The food was amazing in Windjammers but would have liked more vegetarian options. Also, the pool played vines all day but we would have liked music videos of pop hits or kid friendly movies and better choice of movies at night. Lastly, I did not enjoy the taste of the alcoholic beverages-tasted funny and the one bartender was not very accommodating when I did not like my drink. Other then those 5 opportunities for improvement I was very satisfied with this ship and cruise line and 100% satisfied with the main dining room staff of Birendra, Jay, and Noel!!!

Find an Adventure of the Seas Cruise from $199