3. Adventure of the Seas
Waiter Birendra, assistant waiter Jay, and head waiter Noel were outstanding in their very accommodating service to our vegetarian eating style! The main dining room was our choice for dinner every night because of the excellent service provided. Nicholas was very kind in house keeping and went out of his way to make sure everything was just how we asked! Anytime I had asked for a picture to be taken the staff were always happy to snap family pictures and made sure we were happy with the picture before taking off to complete any duties assigned to. The pool or hot tub did give my child a rash all over that was said to be painful and irritating- still not sure if it was from the hot tub or pool but this stopped play time in the pool or hot tub the last two nights :(. Besides that I would have liked to arrive in Nassau earlier and have stayed overnight for no restrictions on returning times- there is so much to do and not enough time at this stop. The food was amazing in Windjammers but would have liked more vegetarian options. Also, the pool played vines all day but we would have liked music videos of pop hits or kid friendly movies and better choice of movies at night. Lastly, I did not enjoy the taste of the alcoholic beverages-tasted funny and the one bartender was not very accommodating when I did not like my drink. Other then those 5 opportunities for improvement I was very satisfied with this ship and cruise line and 100% satisfied with the main dining room staff of Birendra, Jay, and Noel!!!

Wait staff main dining room amazing!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by StarfiSh86

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
StarfiSh86’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

• Nassau
    Amazing experience with the dolphin, Tess!!! The trainers and photographers were absolutely amazing and friendly!!! Only down side- wish we had more time at this port-over night would have been amazing so no return restrictions!
    View All 12,636 Nassau Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Nassau Cruise Port Review
  • Snorkeling
    Great experience, lifeguards were very accommodating and helpful as new divers and one parent with young child. They stayed very close with us and brought up a sea slug and starfish for my child to experience!!! They took pictures as well!!!
    View All 70 Snorkeling Reviews