3. Enchantment of the Seas
My boyfriend and I chose to travel on the Enchantment of the Seas for a graduation celebration because of its affordability and location (Bahamas & Key West). We stayed in an Outside room (porthole with ocean view) in the third deck and it was great. I was worried about possible sea sickness, but I felt nothing in our room and barely any nausea throughout the ship. We chose to do the My Time Dining experience for dinner. We had two waiters who were very nice and attentive, and the food was always amazing. The nightlife was pretty good; There were many bar options, but I would’ve preferred a little more variety in nightclubs/dancing. The service that we received from every staff member was great; everyone seems so genuinely kind and willing to help you. The service of the staff members was probably my favorite part of the cruise. The ports were Nassau, CocoCay, and Key West. They were all great spots, and I only wish that the weather had been better for us, and not so cloudy. We still had a great time though! I would definitely recommend the Enchantment of the Seas to anyone who is looking for a short cruise.

Such a great experience

dsantacruz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6N 3638
The room was small but felt bigger with the mirror placement and size of the window. I thought that the room was great for 2 people.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins