3. Rhapsody of the Seas
We like transatlantic cruises. This was one of the finest. We made new friends, and fully relaxed with the activities provided. We especially enjoyed Charlotte and her watercolor classes, and the lectures on medicine. Cigar/cigarette smoke is highly offensive to me, and gives me migraines, and yet the casino was one of the freshest we ever experienced, as we occasionally passed through it. I did comment to guest relations about how much nicer it is. It was great that the Diamond Club area was expanded, due to the high number of Diamond, etc. guests on the ship. We really enjoyed the Happy Hour, the snacks and the fun with friends. On other ships we have been able to eat and enjoy the Pinnacle club, as well as top shelf dinners, because we had a Jr. Suite. This was not applicable on the cruise, which was a little disappointing. And I wish I had known how disappointing the internet would be, as I would not have purchased it.

Relaxing, Fun times for 2 weeks!

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by Beango

Beango’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas price drops

Newer ships have much nicer junior suites. All suites should have been refurbished, instead of a select few.
  Rhapsody of the Seas Deck Plans

• Village of Mijas
    It was a great excursion, and there should be a level of difficulty walking, moderate to severe, because of the hills and cobblestones.
    View All 17 Village of Mijas Reviews