3. Norwegian Dawn
As a Bostonian, this ship is so convenient, docked only 20 minutes away from my home. The ship itself is handsome inside and out. It’s big, but not too big, as are some ships. The main dining room where I ate dinner every day is very beautiful. The food there was good to excellent. The service through out the ship was fantastic, the crew was so attentive and friendly. My inside stateroom was small (as was expected) but very neat and clean, with all amenities. I was really only there to sleep. The shows, bars and casinos kept me busy when we were at sea, and there was plenty to do in Bermuda, which is a virtual paradise. One complaint I have is the cost for WiFi, which was almost $150, or $1 per minute. My only other complaint (it’s a very small one) was with the passengers! There is no real dress code on the ship, and many of the passengers would show up for dinner in an elegant dining room wearing tank-tops, ratty shorts and flip-flops, even on the so-called dress up night. I think I was the only person through the entire cruise to wear a blazer, if only once or twice. But aside from the general slovenliness of the passengers, the cruise was wonderful, and I would easily do it again.

Outstanding!