• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2017
Cabin:

Love the understated and casual elegance of the Scandinavian design. THere was so much to do and see I didn’t even get to fully explore the ship. So I’m going again on the Viking Orion to Alaska next year! Shore excursions were excellent and well organized. Food was wonderful, especially the World Cafe and the Poolside Grill for casual dining with gourmet food. The Spa and Snow Grotto and Steam room are very relaxing and a favourite of mine. I like the fact there is no casino on board and less glitz. San Giminagno and Sorrento were highlights for us. And of course, Venice was well worth it. Amazing to sail in and pass the sister ship and see the crew greeting each other. THe enrichment lectures were excellent. Embarkation and Disembarkation was well organized. I would highly recommend Viking. I have also done a river cruise with Viking and recommend it as well.

Cabin Explorer suite

One of the best cabins onboard. THe aft wraparound deck and the lounge bed was a perfect place for an alfresco nap. I was tempted to sleep outside one night. I will say it seemed a little crowded with the table and chairs in the living area. My travel companions were in the veranda suites and they were just as comfortable and felt more spacious. But of course they could not accommodate as many people.

1 Helpful Vote