3. Harmony of the Seas
I chose this cruise to celebrate my wife's 60th bday and also our 35th anniversary. She wanted to ride the biggest cruiseship in the world (at that time when I booked). So we took our adult kids with so they too can experience it. Man,did they have a blast!!!. First of all, They prepurchased their deluxe alcoholic bev with wifi for around $590 Cdn and that was an awesome deal!!!! the balcony cabin was perfect,and the food was excellent..we tried the free dining places and the specialty ones ( their 3 dining pkgs for $80Usd/person is a very good deal). Shore experiences: St. Maarten-best is Bernard Tours for around $55 with free drinks onboard DJ or the Mailman will give you the best tour of this island Puerto Rico- highly recommend Charlie's Custom Tours speaks Fluent English and Spanish. Request any changes during your tour and he will try to accomodate you ( don't forget to tour the rainforest besides the city it's exhilirating), free beer and soda in his custom van seats 8 comfortably. $75Usd/hour... (4 hr minimum) the one we took best deal. Labadee- very nice private island of Royal Caribbean. A lot of things to do here. But first they serve lunch between 12-2pm( which I feel is a short time). We did the long zipline (they alotted you a timeslot when you buy there) for $105 Usd, u gotta try this one it's awesome!!!the view is spectacular from the mountain top. Overall, my family had a great and unforgettable time with this cruise.

Unforgettable Cruise

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by NCJimenez

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Boardwalk View Balcony

Shore experiences:

Overall, my family had a great and unforgettable time with this cruise.
NCJimenez’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Boardwalk View Balcony
Cabin 1I 8707
I liked this location because you can watch the Aqua show at night on your balcony and
also see people enjoying the amenities the ship can offer ie..Aqua show,rock climbing,shops,dining areas,kids rides.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins