3. Coral Princess
We chose this ship for our Alaskan cruise. Ship is old and needs retired. No shows, except comedian, which was good. but Alaska was the reason for the trip. Trip was outstsnding!!! Glaciers and scenery were the highlights. Not much on ship. I wish we had no time at McKinley, nothing to do. Would have liked more time for excursion there and Anchorage. Most staff was outstanding. Effy staff was snobby. Excursions were great as well as food. Disappointed to have to pay for milkshakes and specialty coffees. I would go to Alaska again on different ship. Embarkation and disembarkation was the easiest we have ever had after 6 or so cruises.We love cruising. It is the most economical way for a great vacation. I missed them not making animals out of towels in our room. First time with balcony which was nice for Alaska. Trip of a lifetime. Loved it!

Alaska Cruise

EMDavis’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin B1 B5127
A little old. Shower way too tiny.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins