3. Caribbean Princess
we have sailed many times, generally split between Princess, RCL, Holland America, Norweigian and Carnival.....mostly Princess and RCL...about 22 Cruises Last August we took the 12 day UK, cruise out of Southampton, to Ireland, Scotland, Orkney Islands, Guernsey Island and Le Havre. We noticed lack of Purell Hand Sanitizing stations, instead they had double sinks in the LIDO but nobody was using them.....there were a lot of sick people with the Australian Flu, they sent around a notice warning us to wash our hands and avoid the public washrooms. We have always had good service and no problems, on our second day my wife and I have allergies and we noticed strong smell of mold in our cabin....we reported it to our cabin steward, who used chemicals in the drains etc but to no avail, then they javexed everything which lasted one day, by the fourth day (at sea) we went down to the infirmary but arrived at 12:01 pm but they were closed, thanks goodness! We were both experiencing all the signs of reactions to mold and mildew (sore throats etc), we went up for lunch and met another couple at our table that warned us to stay away from the infirmary, they had friends that went there and got quarantined to their cabin for the duration of the cruise.....so instead we went to the main desk and complained, not very sympathetic.....finally we got a hold of the Cabin Supervisor Manager who asked us to return to our cabin and they would be down shortly to investigate....about an hour later the Cabin Manager and Cabin Supervisor showed up, they both smelled the mold and mildew and were able to get us another balcony cabin on a lower deck. We then spent the rest of the day moving all our stuff down to our new cabin (they did offer to help us). When we got the surveys we gave them a very poor mark, the Manager was supposed to get back to us with an explanation of what they were going to do to fix the mold and mildew problem, I went down to the main desk and saw him and asked him again for an explanation, I was concerned that they would do nothing and the next people taking our balcony room would run into the same condition.....even though he promised me an explanation we never received one.....my wife and I both gave them a failing mark on the survey and asked for a response.....no response ever came. I wrote to Princess about our experience two times, no response, I finally phoned them and the customer service girl confirmed that I had the right email address, she said to send again and guaranteed I would get a prompt response......once again no response ever came. I am still getting their monthly sales bulletins etc.... My wife and I are disappointed with Princess we thought they were a world class cruise line......by the way we have booked a Baltic Cruise with RCL Brilliance of the Seas on June 9th, 2018.....and have invited two other couples to join us all with balcony cabins, I guess Princess has lost a good customer due to their lack of concern .....

Poor Treatment