Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by delancogirl

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

I chose Royal Caribbean because I have been on many cruises before and I never had a problem. This cruise was different......the weather was horrible( not Royal Carribean fault)

It was Mothers Day and we were not told children cruised for FREE!!!(to many kids) I chose my time dinning and was treated different. I was asked where I sat the night before??? Why? The entertainment was far and few. On Deck 11 I sat on a lounger ( one of the two sunny days we had) and was told I could not sit in that section unless I had a GOLD card. I told the gentlemen I was a platinum card holder. He told me I could not sit there unless I had a gold card. Almost all of thoses seats remained opened all day.

There was a charge for Johnny Rockets food. I only had to pay for the soda and milk shakes before. The casino had so many machines that were not working and since it was raining everyone was there. Needless to say you stood in line to get a machine.

When I disembarked I went to the floor I was told to go. When I tried to leave the elevator there were so many people standing there I could barely get out. No one was around to instruct people where to go. Very frustrating!!!!!!

delancogirl's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 7D 7294

Cabin was small but fine

delancogirl