3. Celebrity Reflection
We chose this cruise for the date, route and high standard of the ship. We used to enjoy the late night adult comedy shows in Celebrity Central, but no more - a great pity. No line dancing, no raw egg competition, no paper airplanes. I don't know if this is due to the passenger mix or cutbacks in activities. No liar's club either - what a pity as our Captain is a great comedian and always a pleasure listening to his "true story" remarks. Biggest complaint is the non recognition of vegetarian lifestyle. Once again I spoke to the F&B manager who promised to ensure the salads were kept separate from the fish and cold meats but to no avail. There are 2 salad bars in the Oceanview cafe and it would be so simple to have one only for salads and the other with the proteins alongside. I was really annoyed when I helped myself to some pickled cucumbers to put on my cheese roll only to find some tuna salad on the cucumber slices, either because someone had used the same appliance to take tuna and cucumber, or they had dropped some tuna into the pickled cucumbers. I pointed this out to the F&B manager but did not eat any more pickled cucumbers. At the Indian specialities station there was a dish marked "vegetable curry" - on checking I saw it did not have the vegetarian symbol and it had meat in the dish - not acceptable. Excellent idea (elite class) to load 3 drinks pp daily onto the cabin card so that you can drink at any bar on the ship and not have to go to the sky lounge, especially if you do not feel like dressing up. We cruise for a relaxed holiday and do not take any tours. Our "thing" is to get off the ship around 10:00 for a couple of hours walk around the port of call before returning for late lunch, siesta and to enjoy the evening's entertainment, be it the shows or music spots. Last show of the cruise was out of this world, never seen anything like it before, acrobats putting circque du soleil to shame!

Seasonal Changes or Cutbacks?

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by melbloch

We chose this cruise for the date, route and high standard of the ship.

melbloch’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah
Cabin 2A 8121
We travelled as 2 couples with side by side verandah cabins. Our cabin steward was excellent and spoke perfect English, not something that usually happens.
Both the cabin and bathroom were very comfortable, with plenty of hanging space. Towels in bathroom too small for such a high class ship.
Our cabins were near the front, so extremely quiet.
Sunrise Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins