3. Harmony of the Seas
i came 2 days earlier to explore the departure city .Thing were organized for embarkation and disembarkation. Ship, Cabin, Dining, activities and service are excellent. For staff who took pictures may need to get more skills. Staff are very friendly and helpful. My child was happy to take the vacation with the ship.She likes the food and shopping with us onboard. We like the day program you provided for children as it gave us to do some activities together without child disturb together. It was very relax for the past 7 night. l love this cruise and would try to take it again with my parents next year if the cost is under my budget. Because it is far away from my city to FLL. But we got experience with cruise but try to explore different city with the ship. It would be great to see you next year !

Dining and child day program are very good for family to take vacation

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by AliceZ

It would be great to see you next year !
AliceZ’s Full Rating Summary