3. Oasis of the Seas
Amazing ship with lots to do! The destinations were absolutely phenomenal. wonderful crew and friendly wait staff. The food was good in both the buffet areas and main dinning room. Everything about this ship was awesome! Nice size pool area with separate area for kids. Very very clean. This was my first cruise so i was not sure what to expect but the Oasis of the Seas blew me away with all the fun and different activities. there is something for everyone on this ship! We did Shore excursions at every port. I highly recommend the Trunk Bay snorkel excursion, it was by far the coolest thing i have ever done and see, absolutely beautiful! I was neck deep in the water and could see my feet and i am about 5'7! We got to see the most beautiful fish while snorkeling around the coral. Breath taking! If you are looking to take a cruise this is the ship you need to take it on! From the time we stepped on till we departed from the boat was an absolute blast and good time! Memories were made for a lifetime!

AMAZING!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by avincent2510

avincent2510’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 2V 11437
Small cabin but just enough room for your things. More storage than i thought there would be. Nice lighted mirror that was great for getting ready. The water pressure in the showers were awesome, was not excepting that! Overall nice room.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins