3. Coral Princess
We chose princess because it was highly recommended to us. also my previous experience with carnival was absolutely horrible. we will never cruise carnival again. The staff with princess was so informative, and kind--very helpful too. i cannot say enough about our stateroom steward rhoderic pascua or my spa therapist chix. these are wonderful people who should certainly be recognized for the excellent job they do. We plan on another princess cruise in the future..and will hope that we encounter these two again. The shore excursions were neatly arranged and ran smoothly, the staff at the excursion site as beyond professional & informative also fun! Our stateroom was perfect--we loved our balcony. room service was always divine as was dining room/restaurant dining. Shopping was awesome , although i think the gift shop should expand a bit with the variety of merchandise. We didn't get to meet her, but the cruise director miranda seemed to keep everything organized and fun.. We absolutely loved all of our ports, excursions, and time spent onboard. it was the cruise of a lifetime for both my husband and myself.

TO DIE FOR CRUISE! The time of your life!! We loved every second!

Coral Princess Cruise Review by Joseysmom

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Alaska

The staff with princess was so informative, and kind--very helpful too.

Joseysmom’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Cabin B327
Excellent! Everything was perfect.
  Coral Princess Deck Plans