3. Emerald Princess
This was our 25th wedding anniversary & my husband "Bucket-list'. we have sailed on Princess before. I remembered the last time we cruised with Princess I had alot of issues. But for some reason I was thinking that this one will be different.(because of my review I have done before) I choose the Emerald because mainly cause of the price and the time of year we could go. We always go for the mid-balcony, but this time I picked "guaranteed" wont do that again.I need alittle more control on were the rooms are. It was ok, much smaller them what we are used to(I need to figure out how to read an"upgrade")So we landed in Vancouver. What a mess, you felt like you were a herd of cattle. Im glad I did my research before we went to allow enough time to get on the ship, it wasn't what we've gone through before.I was just going to get a Taxi. but my husband wanted the shuttle bus(28 each). But to my surprise, all of our bag were in our cabin when we got in, as we walked into our cabin,we were followed by our cabin steward(which has never happened) so as the week went on. the first day was the best part.the food is just ok.we like to go to the dinning are(cause we eat to much at the buffet) not to much to choose from,same old same old. I wanted "Eggs Benedict" they didn't have it(I was bummed),so done talking about the food, the biggest issue was the activity's on the ship.if you didn't on shore the wasn't nothing to do,unless you like Napkin folding connect four or play card,. then the entertainment ,SAD! they had movie on pool-side. your out-side in Alaska,REALLY! only a few shows (first part of the week) by Wed, nothing in the evening ,one night they had "the Voice of the sea' that was fun,but just one night. they had a REALLy good Comedian, I could of listen to him all week.So they got this new program disembarking. you give them you airline info and they are to ck you in and take your bags for you to the airport, so you don't have to deal with them till you get home , To good to be true. we kept going down to the front desk to see it our tag and our boarding passes were there,nope!that was at 5,they told us to come back at 8, then they told us to come back at 9.nope. now mind you we needed to ck in on our flight.the front desk could or didn't no how to help you. so we felt very nervous. so we called the airlines, they had no idea what we were talking about, so we went ahead and cked in. we get a knock on our door @11;30 with our tickets.our bag have already been taken. I think they need to work on the program alittle better.

IS IT THE SHIP OR THE LOCATION?

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by kballhsd