3. Norwegian Bliss
The ship is beautiful. Our cabin on the 8th floor was very nice. If you drink, the drink package is well worth it. Our ultimate wi-fi internet package was a bust. We canceled after 3 days as we could not get on.Still waiting for a FULL refund. The staff was great on the whole with just a few exceptions whom I am sure will be weeded out. Favorite restaurant La Cucina - veal marsal was great as was the pasta. Also Los Lobos - great tableside guacamole. Order the filet mignon at Cagney's Steakhouse. Teppanyaki was fun and a good way to meet people. Q, Le Bistro and Ocean can be missed. Missed out on the shows. Heard Happy Hour Prohibition was great. Make reservations as soon as you are able. Some of our favorite staff (not sure who picked who- them or us) were: At the Whisky bar Jelica Mihajlovic and Razvan Correa We stopped to visit them each night. During the day at the Wave Bar Glen Gomes made sure we were well hydrated. In the Manhattan Room Wine Stewart Efren Abarico was our guy. During the great piano playing by Jim Badger In the District, Engelbert Gutierrez kept us happy. Talk about happy, Cabin Stewart Christian Paz (who was taking care of guests down the hall) made us smile each time we saw him, which was 2-3 times a day.What a great attitude he had. If he did not make you happy to start your day you are a grump. I hope you get a chance to meet these great people. Bring clips for your pool towels and plenty of sun screen. The Observation Lounge is very relaxing. Lovely at the bar will keep your cocktail coming. Had a great massage but the attempt to upsell after took the zen out. Tried the accupunture seemed to have been some help but beware that a session is a side (I had thought a session was as it implied a full session). Since I had to do 2 sides it was double of what I expected. Luckily they did not try to upsell me, as they did some nice people we met on th boat. We nick named the cruise "upsell on the sea". Signed up for the spins classes and the PT, both good -avoided the upsell on that. If we did not have a large group going on the ship in October we would not cruise on this line again. It may have been that 15 days was too much for us. You can only eat, drink and be merry for so long. Maybe the shorter 7 day will change our mind.

Great staff

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by MLI

Q, Le Bistro and Ocean can be missed.

Some of our favorite staff (not sure who picked who- them or us) were:

At the Whisky bar

Jelica Mihajlovic and Razvan Correa

We stopped to visit them each night.

I hope you get a chance to meet these great people.

Bring clips for your pool towels and plenty of sun screen.

MLI’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 8722
Cabin and bath very nice
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins