Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Ms Elle

• Sail Date: Apr 2018
  • Destination: the Eastern Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class 3

My husband and I have been wanting to do a Mediterranean cruise for many years, but just kept putting in off, due to the dreaded long flight from U.S. to Rome. OMG, this cruise was amazing. We arrived one day prior in Rome, so much to see and do, please plan at least three full days for Rome. The port is about 90 miles from Rome. So, plan ahead on travel time. Our private taxi dropped us off at the port. It was a terrible mess, long lines, no signs for Celebrity, all passengers were crammed in buses taking you to various ships at port. It was awful. Celebrity, where was your signage or staff? I think it was a terrible port arrangement. After a rather long bus ride, we finally got dropped off to the Celebrity check in. It was fast and efficient. We got on board about 1:30. We had lunch at the buffet and even our room was ready.

We ate each evening in the main dining room. The service was wonderful. Food was average. (We are foodies!) Presentation was top notch.

We attended each evening (Celebrity Showtime) the prime entertainment at the main theatre. I thought they did a great job. They had something different each evening. Very entertaining.

We have sailed with various cruise lines, but Celebrity is our favorite. The service, attitude, shows, and mature passengers, makes this our favorite cruise line.

All the ports were amazing. Athens was the least favorite, too big and modern. I fell in love with Santorini and Mykonos. Beautiful, like a postcard!

Ms Elle's Full Rating Summary

Concierge Class 3
Cabin C3 1184

Typical room. Very clean and tidy. Room attendant was wonderful. The furniture really needs to be upgraded, refurbished, or replaced. It looked very worn out. Not up to Celebrity status.

Awesome tour! Beautiful winery, great food to sample, lovely village. It was a long trip, but so worth seeing the beauty of this area.

View All undefined undefined Reviews

Highlights of Malta. 8 hour tour. Wow, I think we got to see everything! Mdina, Hagar qim Temple, Valletta, barrakka gardens, blue grotto, and the beautiful Marsaxlokk fishing village.

Mykonos

Beautiful! Walked on our own. Take lots of pictures.

Beautiful,picturesque, village. I love the donkeys. I love the cable lift. Lots of walking. Breath taking views!

View All undefined undefined Reviews

This was a great way to visit many of the major sites in Athens. It was too long. 7 hours, we were ready to get back to the ship. The last part of the tour was streets of Plaka, shopping and walking the area.

View All undefined undefined Reviews

We had a great tour guide. He was top notched and extremely knowledgeable. This was a very strenous walk through the ruins. Very crowded. Our tour guide was able to manuver us through the crowds. It was an amazing site.

Ms Elle