3. Celebrity Reflection
My husband and I have been wanting to do a Mediterranean cruise for many years, but just kept putting in off, due to the dreaded long flight from U.S. to Rome. OMG, this cruise was amazing. We arrived one day prior in Rome, so much to see and do, please plan at least three full days for Rome. The port is about 90 miles from Rome. So, plan ahead on travel time. Our private taxi dropped us off at the port. It was a terrible mess, long lines, no signs for Celebrity, all passengers were crammed in buses taking you to various ships at port. It was awful. Celebrity, where was your signage or staff? I think it was a terrible port arrangement. After a rather long bus ride, we finally got dropped off to the Celebrity check in. It was fast and efficient. We got on board about 1:30. We had lunch at the buffet and even our room was ready. We ate each evening in the main dining room. The service was wonderful. Food was average. (We are foodies!) Presentation was top notch. We attended each evening (Celebrity Showtime) the prime entertainment at the main theatre. I thought they did a great job. They had something different each evening. Very entertaining. We have sailed with various cruise lines, but Celebrity is our favorite. The service, attitude, shows, and mature passengers, makes this our favorite cruise line. All the ports were amazing. Athens was the least favorite, too big and modern. I fell in love with Santorini and Mykonos. Beautiful, like a postcard!

Wonderful itinerary...

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Ms Elle

Ms Elle’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C3 1184
Typical room. Very clean and tidy. Room attendant was wonderful. The furniture really needs to be upgraded, refurbished, or replaced. It looked very worn out. Not up to Celebrity status.
Sky Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins