3. Norwegian Bliss
This was our first ever transatlantic crossing and we wanted to experience this brand new, beautiful ship. We had a great experience and were still very busy everyday of this 12-day cruise. The only thing we didn't do is pay for the Thermal Suite, which I thought was way over priced at almost $20 per day (the Breakaway was $10 per day). The Haven staff was outstanding, the food fantastic, and the no-smoking casino (a separate casino behind glass walls exists for smokers) was a great change in cruise ship philosophy. The observation decks, both the regular one and the Haven deck were fantastic places to relax and snack. In fact the observation lounge for the majority of guests was very nice, even more than the Haven deck. The staff and crew were friendly, professional, and really made us feel welcome. Our room was great, at the very front of the ship. Because the ship was less than 60% booked because of the ongoing punch list activities, it was nice not having the normal crowds. We especially enjoyed the entertainment, Jim Berger was great and hilarious, and I am now a big Camille Rae fan. I would pay to see either of them again.

A Wonderful Experience and Crew

cliffs56’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

The Haven Forward-facing Penthouse with Balcony
Cabin H7 11706
Lots of room. Large bathroom. Very comfortable bed. However, they forgot to have the foam mattress for the couch and my son was very uncomfortable for 12 night (he didn't mention it until the end because he doesn't complain).
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins