3. Royal Princess
This is my 3 rd time with Princess and it will be my last!!! The shows that Princess put on is not very good. One time there was Opera one night. The guest entertainers was better. Unfortunately the entertainer who preform from Vegas was only 30 minutes long. I found this very short. The other people was good. IT seems that all I did on the ship was waiting in lines for dinner (open dinning), passenger services, and etc. The room service was fast. The meals for the most part was good. The buffet was not as good as the dining rooms unless you go to breakfast there. The ports was ok found them to be VERY EXPENSIVE booking thru Princess found the doing your own is much cheaper Usually they have people around the ship will offer it much CHEAPER than what Princess would offer..I cancelled one of my one of my shore excursions going to Paris because you spent more time one traveling to Paris than you would being in Paris!! I called Princess they inform me that it will take 4-6 weeks to get my money back!! They are quick to charge people not very fast to return my money! I found this very annoying.

Very disappointed with Princess

Royal Princess Cruise Review by rmw59

rmw59’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC
the steward who clean my stateroom was great just like every other cruise I have been on This include other cruise lines as well
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins