3. Harmony of the Seas
Amazing service. A lot of activities inside the cruise Food ok, I recommend go to dinner to the windjammer and not to the de main dining Very fast embarkation with the seatsails pass ready Highly recommended Cruise for a family (we were 17) Last time I went with Royal, with went to the Oasis of the seas, I think the destinations were better, but the service and the experience in Harmony of the seas was faraway better. We traveled with our 8 months daughter and the only thing we hada a little trouble was with the food, she ate the same practically the 7 days but for an adult is ok. On thay 3 to 4 you will start looking for somenthing else to have breakfast in the windjammer. The gala dinner was ok, but the portions on the plate were to few for my taste. Defenitly this is a cruise to enjoy all the activities in the inside, and it has a lot. You will not get bored.

Great Experience Harmony of the Seas

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by pazgtz

Amazing service.

A lot of activities inside the cruise

Very fast embarkation with the seatsails pass ready

Highly recommended Cruise for a family (we were 17)

The gala dinner was ok, but the portions on the plate were to few for my taste.

pazgtz’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Excellent, Little small for a child with stroller, but overall it was good.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans