3. Celebrity Reflection
We chose this cruise as we were looking for a Celebrity cruise out of Rome (Civitavecchia) including at least a few new ports. Embarkation and disembarkation were very smooth. The ship is very nice, the food was very good. I appreciate this as I'm lactose-intolerant and my food, including desserts was excellent. As we spend our time between Montreal and Rome (Italy) we always have access to great restaurants. Whenever we do the specialty restaurants on board we come away a little disappointed. For example, in the Tuscan Grill my husband's pasta was quite overcooked (the noodles had actually split!), my soup was warm, not hot, and his steak was seriously over salted. My fish was perfect. We had 4 stops in Spain and Malaga was a pleasant surprise - very pretty. For foodies out there, you have to see the Boqueria (market) in Barcelona - it's fantastic. Dining room and stateroom service were excellent. Our inside stateroom was very spacious. Entertainment was hit and miss as per usual. Cast shows were okay, good talent but shows not cohesive. Most guest entertainers were very good, except for the hypnotist who kept trying to guilt people into participating. We're Elite Plus members on Celebrity and truly appreciate the associated benefits.

Had a great time, Celebrity is nicely consistent

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by BellaCinderella