3. Norwegian Epic
I chose this cruise because my friends had never been to Europe and this offered a great itinerary which includes highlights of Italy, Spain and a little bit of France. Since this is their first Meditterean cruise the 7 day trip is just right. In addition, The Epic cruise ship is one of the better ships of Norwegian because I ve been cruising with Norwegian since 2000. The staff at Norwegian is wonderful. They are friendly, and very professional. We also booked a Mini Suite and very happy with our accommodations. Our room is always clean and tidy. They offered great variety of food at the buffet and enjoyed the fine dining at their restaurants. The food is excellent and everyday it offered different choices. I was really surprised with the entertainment. (Priscilla and Burn the Floor).They had shows that are well done and well prepared. Almost like a Vegas show. There's so much to do on the ship. The excursions were great as well !

Europe trip with the old gang

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by icatral