3. Carnival Pride
My daughter and I went on this cruise to celebrate her recent college graduation. The staff was awesome. There was always something to do. The cruise director, Leigh, was really fun and had a great sense of humor. The steakhouse was a bit overpriced. Dinner was great every night. Over head waiter, Ardeka, was awesome along with his team. They made dinner fun. Although the cruise was redirected fro Grand Turk to Nassau, we still had a great time. Apparently there was a medical emergency of some kind. Our cabin as really nice, we enjoyed the balcony. Half moon day was so beautiful. The medical staff was also really great as I somehow ripped my toenail off with the cabin door. They were very kind and compassionate and took care of me right away. Only improvements I would recommend is i wish the serenity deck could have been bigger. It was always crowded. Also didn't like smoking in the casino. Embarkation was a breeze, debarkation took awhile because there were not enough immigration staff. Overall great trip with fun memories for my daughter and I. Can't wait to go again!

Awesome vacation