3. Pride of America
We were celebrating our 47th year Wedding Anniversary & my (Three scores + 10) . This was our first cruise we didn't know what to expect, our Hotel accommodations was very nice. I was very surprise of how humongous the ship was. I have never seen anything so large. We attend one show, which we enjoyed. The service was superb in the restaurants and the food was excellent. Port and shore excursions we really enjoyable on the islands and going into the neighborhoods by the guides . Travel to embarkation port was very fast moving. Inside the ship I was in awed how beautiful everything was, the workmanship and décor. Our room was very comfortable, Our steward was very attentive to our needs, he went above and beyond .We were disappointed about the WIFI-internet we were trying to get. My greatest regret is not taking more advantages of the ships activities. We would do it again. We thank the Norwegian's Pride of America cruise line for your accommodations.

Summary

Pride of America Cruise Review by duncanhayes

• Sail Date: May 2018