3. Harmony of the Seas
We choose this cruise based on the boat and ports. The Harmony exceeded most expectations, see room review below. The variety of entertainment was excellent. The food choices were endless although windjammer could be a bit crazy at times. The only speciality dining we did was lunch at Jamie Oliver's and Johnny rockets. Jaimie Oliver was excellent, while Johnny Rocket's was just ok. I tried the zip lining and flow rider, both were really fun. The variety of shows was good. Grease and Columbus the musical were very entertaining. The Fine LIne dive show was unlike any show I have seen on a cruise ship. The headliner was ok, could of been better. I highly recommend reserving your shows before you cruise, it was made life much easier. As for port of calls, in St. Martin we did a simple beach excursion through Royal Caribbean which was very relaxing. In Puerto Rico, we did the Wonders of San Jaun tour. On paper this tour seemed to cover everything, in actuality this tour was not the greatest. The tour took us to two beach locations to take pictures and then we stopped at a sketchy local restuarant for snacks, which at 10 in the morning was not necessary. We also spent a half hour standing around in the capital buildiing, which athough beautiful could of been seen in 10 minutes. The tour description said we would stop at Fort, but we only drove by on our way back to the port. Overall our tour guide's poor time managment lead to some stops being skipped. Labadee was beautiful beach day. I went on the Dragon breeze zip line excursion which was very fun, if slighly overpriced. I was also supposed to jet ski, but my excursion was cancelled due to high winds. According to the guide, you should book jet skiing in the mornign to avoid wind problems. The shopping was not good on Labadee as the vendors were very aggressive.

Beware of Boardwalk Balconies

yodasmut’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Boardwalk View Balcony
Cabin 4I 9297
Our cabin was very spacious with plenty of storage. The balcony overlooked the Boardwalk which is my only complaint about this room. The noise level during the day and early evening was very loud. In fact, noise did not quiet down until after 11 pm. The arcade ski-ball machine could be heard all night long and after speaking with security and guest services there was nothing that could be done about the noise. I would not recommend this room to light sleepers.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Ziplining
    The view was amazing and ziplining was really safe. Slightly overpriced, but still worth it.
    View All 206 Ziplining Reviews
  • San Juan
    This excursion did not live up to the description. Our tour guide Joel did not stick to time at each stop and we spent too much time at some stops, especially the capital building. We did stop at local restaurant but it was too early in the morning for eating, and this stop seemed like a waste of time. The description made it seemed like we would stop at the fort, but we just drove by it, which was disapppointing. I do not recommend this tour.
    View All 13,589 San Juan Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's San Juan Cruise Port Review
  • Beach
    As advertised, water taxi to the beach, chair and umbrella included with discounts on bar service. For the price, this excursion was excellent.