3. Celebrity Equinox
I have cruised before on Disney and loved it, and with my husband with Princess. I found princess very disappointing - and that only Disney had set the highest standard. I was wrong. Celebrity was truly exceptional. The service, so customer focused -all the little things that made it special - remembering names, remembering special requests time and again, and always being welcoming and friendly. Little touches like chilled towels poolside ( complimentary of course) rolled hand towels in the washrooms etc, elevate the cruise ship experience. The ship, gleaming everywhere, with upscale furnishings, stylish lounges, seating areas, surprises in every corner from the cool Martini Lounge to the beautiful bathrooms - the detail was everywhere and the pride of the crew - led by the coolest captain was apparent. The Solarium pool onboard was amazing - an upscale addition to the standard pool offerings but oh so luxurious. The food was great - lots of variety even for myself being a vegetarian - it was never an issue to order off menu and there were always great options. Service in the restaurants was gracious and efficient. We had a multigenerational family cruise on this trip and Celebrity made everyone feel important and valued. The ship was a wonderful way for us all to celebrate our dad together - and to do so in grand style. Celebrity is now our Cruise ship brand for life. Wonderful in every way. Thank you for wonderful memories we will cherish forever.

Stunning ship, even more impressive service! Led by a legendary Captain.

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by twinkiesdads

Celebrity was truly exceptional.

Service in the restaurants was gracious and efficient.

twinkiesdads’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Inside Stateroom
Cabin 12 7178
Our cabin was a decent size. We chose an inside cabin as we were travelling in a group and didnt think that we were going to spend much time in the room. The bed was quite comfortable - and sleeping in the cabin was great. There was plenty of storage space.
The bathroom was spacious enough for 2 and again had great storage space - so much so that we never used it all. The shower was good - water pressure was good. The cabin was quiet. It was good value for the money - although when the shows were on in the equinox theater you can hear the music and noise and if they are rehearsing during the day - you can hear that as well - so you may want to not choose cabins down at that end of the ship.
Plaza Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins