3. Magellan
I have to agree with ThomasUK. We have also just returned from trip to Fjords, sailing from Newcastle. From embarkation, very quick, to leaving, the staff were efficient, cheerful and helpful. Our cabin steward was excellent and couldn't do enough to help, our waiter in one of the main dining rooms was always smiling and nothing was too much trouble, his young assistant likewise. Everywhere around the ship the staff greeted the passengers with a smile. yes the ship is old but it is spotlessly clean and it is unfair to compare it to other lines, it is half the price. Food and entertainment were very good. I unfortunately needed the services of the medical team but again they were first class. Cabins are not large but enough for two people and beds were comfortable. My only complaint would be the noise from the engine during the night but that is no one's fault. All in all it was an enjoyable cruise with breath taking scenery in the fjords.

Wonderful service.

Magellan Cruise Review by crafty gran

crafty gran’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cruise & Maritime Voyages Magellan price drops

Plenty of storage, comfortable beds.