3. Wind Spirit
Since my first memories of the movie/soundtrack of South Pacific, these islands have been on my bucket list and I decided to use a reunion trip to Australia to have a break on the trip home. The cruise was as billed, but the quality of food, the friendly vibe of crew and passengers, well designed cabin that I shared with a longtime friend, great weather, and special meals on the motus made it even better. Some of the ingredients were a matter of good luck, but the trip will live with me for a long time. I did tours on first and last days with knowledgeable guides and mostly snorkeling excursions in between. These are not places to go for shopping or shore excursions--they are to enjoy for their beauty, tranquility and slower pace. Enjoying water sports will help. This cruise is for people who can make their own fun with family, close friends and crew members, instead of expecting to be entertained. That said, I was glad I shared with a friend rather than doing on my own. While over-the-water bungalows are romantic, I thought that this was an ideal way to see these islands. The bungalows could be done before or after or on one of the two nights in Bora Bora.

Exceeded my expectations

Sfitz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Windstar Wind Spirit price drops

Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin A 227
Not sure. I think cabins are very similar. Glad to be forward and one staircase below main deck. No problem with gentle roll. More than enough storage space and good bathroom. Room was nice, but one is not inclined to hang out in room
Deck 2 Outside Cabins