* getting on the ship - fast and easy.
* service onboard was terrible - had to wave down staff to get their attention
* the food was below average
* most of the staff could not speak english - bar staff, restaurant staff, etc.Made it very difficult to communicate a drink or food order
* the entertainment was bad
* many, many hard sell tactics to get you to buy their drink and other packages
* had to pay for american (regular) coffee after dinner
* kids were allowed to run around on dance floors and smash into people dancing. Staff was notified multiple times but would do nothing about it.
We have been on more than 25 cruises for over 6 different cruise lines and this was by far the worst cruise we have ever been on.
So, be warned that if this was a typical MSC cruise, you will encounter a number of issues that detract from the cruise.
Small but ok.