• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

MSC Sinfonia Review

Editor Rating
7 Awards

Very disappointed we didn’t think we were going on a training ship

Review for MSC Sinfonia to Transatlantic
AlbertJohn
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Apr 2018
Cabin: Fantastica Balcony Stateroom

My husband and I went on this trip that was special to us we were celebrating our golden wedding anniversary, This was our first Cruise with M.S.C and the calamity’s started at embarkation where we were left in a car park to take our cases and find where we had to go. Next the cabin although clean it was one of the smallest balcony cabins we have been in.

The food I couldn’t give one good word for yes I know they have to cater for all tastes, even the pasta wasn’t cooked properly. The shows left a lot to be desired, as you can tell we didn’t enjoy.

This is a ship that has been extended cut in the middle and a few more cabins added unfortunately they didn’t add any extra facilities to accommodate these extra cabins so you have to book to see a show, having never had to book a show on any other cruise we have been on we didn’t always remember.

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom

Very small no chair to sit on only on the balcony, large bed very comfy, small bathroom

2 Helpful Votes