3. Brilliance of the Seas
Our first cruise and my wife's first experience outside Canada. Personnel is uber friendly and polite. Made me feel really comfortable and important. Even the other cruisers were saying hi to each other in the hallway. The buffet-style meals are extremely diverse and if you can't find something you like then you should have your head checked. Like everything else in life, don't be complaining if you go during peak periods; you are not the only one. We had dinner at the Minstrel and I must say this was my best discovery. We had Noel and Lisandro to take care of us and I dare to say they were hands down the best team out there. Good chemistry between them made for a flawless service and a very nice personalized touch (they would suggest meals and drinks for example). When you have such a combination recognized by dinners, you shouldn't break it and dilute the talent. I got on this cruise to please my wife and had the firm intention to continue training seriously for the upcoming triathlon season but the too frequent port visits and the lack of a swimming pool put a halt to my project. Once I accepted the fact that I was not going to be able to train and gain a few pounds, the rest of the cruise was much more pleasurable. Overall an excellent adventure, would recommend it but keep in mind that they must turn a profit at the end and so expect a lot of "extras" to make your stay more intere$ting.

First cruise

Jean-Charles Viens’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 2V 3015
Very nice but can hear all body noises made in toilet by another occupant which made for embarrassing experiences.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins