3. Viking Modi
It was to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary. I loved the fact we were met at the airport by someone. I would trust Viking to take care of me in any city or country. The staff were professional. The ship was clean. The food was excellent. It was interesting to taste the wines of the region as we sailed through. I met some very interesting passengers. Many of the port excursions are included in the price of the cruise, however we paid for some extra excursions which were well worth the price. On this cruise, I would definitely recommend the excursion to the top of the cathedral in Cologne and the World War II excursion at Nuremberg. All the tour guides spoke excellent English and were well versed in their subject matter. In the future, I would extend my trip at either end if the option was available. I can't wait to go on a future cruise with Viking.

Budapest to Amsterdam

Viking Modi Cruise Review by Diana Nilsen

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom

I can't wait to go on a future cruise with Viking.
Diana Nilsen’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Modi price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin F 114
I thought the cabin would be too small, but my husband and I were comfortable.
Main Deck Outside Cabins