We wanted to do the panama from West to East. We were worried that it might be too hot at this time of year. Yes it was hot but it didn't seem to bother us. We met some people who had air condition problems in their room but ours was great. We have been on several cruises before , I know that I would pick this size ship again. You just seemed to get to know people better even though there was still 1100 people on board. We loved the open seating plan in the Dinning Room. Enjoyed the Thermal suite. My husband went to many of the Computer classes and I enjoyed several Test Kitchen shows. The shows every night in the theater were not as good as many we have seen. Although I loved the shows by the Maasdam Singers and Dancers most.. The guitar player Louis S... had problems with his sound so it want that great. I didn't enjoy the Skinny German Juggler. The Ventriloquist with Matilda was very good. the Library ( Explorers Lounge) was my favorite place to hang out on sea days.

We had a great time.

Maasdam Cruise Review by JoAnnH

the Library ( Explorers Lounge) was my favorite place to hang out on sea days.
JoAnnH’s Full Rating Summary